Finland + travel
Our client is looking for an experienced Process Architect.
The Process Architect is in a key role driving the development of Process Architecture, supporting the development of overall enterprise architecture and working towards transforming business and IT requirements into client's process models.
Your tasks include:
- Undertake detailed analysis of the process-related business requirements across all processes to guide the development of the process architecture
- Define, develop and communicate process development work and utilize frameworks for related work
- Support entire organization with regards to documentation, deployment and improvement of processes in a transparent environment ensuring continuous access to this information for all stakeholders.
- Close collaboration within the Enterprise and Solution Architecture teams is required to ensure the team has the information it needs to complete its tasks successfully.
- Validate and define together with information architect all information flows in the process models
- 5+ years of experience with the frameworks, philosophies and tools associated with process architecture in a global environment
- Advanced understanding of industry business processes as well as business process and management standards, methodologies and tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in english (finnish is an asset)
- Strong conceptual, functional and technicall overall skillset
- Ability to guide and drive both internal and external teams towards set targets
Please apply as soon as possible and include the following:
- hourly rate/salary request and availability
- briefing why you are an ideal candidate
- 2 referees
Työn sijainti: Finland + travel
Työsuhde: Sopimustyö, Vakituinen työsuhde
Kontakti: Roope Salonen
Puhelin: +358 50 447 8270