Our client is looking for an ETL (Talend) into their team of eight for an ERP Migration Project, which is starting soon. The objective of the project is to migrate the business of a newly acquired site from their existing ERP system to the company’s global ERP solution. In this project you will be travelling occasionately.
- Design data migration processes;
- build master and transaction data repositories
- conduct data profiling
- define rules for merging, enriching and cleansing
- Design and develop programs for extracting, transforming and loading data with Talend ETL software
- Serve as a data quality/cleansing consultant for functional analysts to help define solutions for functional data issues.
- Contribute to designing detailed data migration strategies, approaches, and plans under the guidance of the Data Migration Lead.
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of Automated Data Migration, Data Cleansing, and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) concepts, principles, and tuning strategies;
- Experience with SQL programming including advanced queries in multiple database technologies such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience performing Automated data conversion using Talend ETL tool
- Experience with delivery of large scale enterprise-class Data Migrations (preferably ERP applications) and Data Quality best practices.
- Experience with data analysis, modeling tools and concepts.
Nice to have -Skills:
- Knowledge ERP systems such as M3 or J.D.Edwards
- Capability to work efficiently with culturally diverse remote teams
If interested, please contact Tessa Yang for further details.
Kaikki avoimet paikat
Alkaa: Between April 15th - May 2nd
Kesto: Until 31.01.2020
Työn sijainti: Vantaa, Finland
Kontakti: Tessa Yang